Safe Space - Governance in Action
This course is designed to be completed in tandem by members of the rising and senior generations, as learning partners. There will be additional offline activities to be completed together. There are three sections to this course. In this course, we will explore intrapreneurship and its benefits in a family business. As a current business owner, you will practice collaborating with the rising gen to bring fresh ideas into your business. As a next gen, you find ways to bring your entrepreneurial drive and ideas into your family business.
This resource is part of our Premium ACCESS Package
Already a member? Log in
- Family Business Interviews Peer perspectives on overcoming challenges and lessons learnt from both triumphs and failures.
- Advice From Leading Experts Expert advice on best practices and strategies for dealing with common and complex family business issues.
- Infographics A thought-provoking collection of family business tips, tricks and stats.
- Monthly Feature Special update and access to recently launched resources.
All we need is your name and email
Premium Access$ 299 / year
- Online Courses A combination of key concepts, expert advice and family perspectives addressing family business topics.
- Interactive Activities Tools that will guide your thought process towards the solutions that are right for your family, and business.
- Relatable Case Stories Relatable business family scenarios so you can learn how to better handle difficult situations.
- Enhanced Learning Experience Guided learning paths, printable workbooks, and facilitation tools.
- Preferential Rates to Events Reduced rates for Business Family Foundation and partner events.
- ALL Freemium ACCESS Resources:
- Family Business Interviews
- Advice From Leading Experts
- Monthly Feature