Family Matters Forum 2016
Intrapreneurship is the key to a successful growth economy, harmonious families and fulfilled business owners. For years, some of the greatest leaders have been implementing intrapreneurship at the heart of both their organizations and their families. Today, their great achievements urge us to take note, so that we may reproduce similar success stories for the next generation as they look for their place within the empires we have built. Intrapreneurship is the process of creating new and innovative projects leveraging the financial, technical and human resources of an existing business. Unlike the more commonly defined entrepreneurial ventures, intrapreneurs multiply their chances for success by getting a ‘leg-up’ on both knowledge and networks.
This resource is part of our Premium ACCESS Package
Already a member? Log in
- Family Business Interviews Peer perspectives on overcoming challenges and lessons learnt from both triumphs and failures.
- Advice From Leading Experts Expert advice on best practices and strategies for dealing with common and complex family business issues.
- Infographics A thought-provoking collection of family business tips, tricks and stats.
- Monthly Feature Special update and access to recently launched resources.
All we need is your name and email
Premium Access$ 299 / year
- Online Courses A combination of key concepts, expert advice and family perspectives addressing family business topics.
- Interactive Activities Tools that will guide your thought process towards the solutions that are right for your family, and business.
- Relatable Case Stories Relatable business family scenarios so you can learn how to better handle difficult situations.
- Enhanced Learning Experience Guided learning paths, printable workbooks, and facilitation tools.
- Preferential Rates to Events Reduced rates for Business Family Foundation and partner events.
- ALL Freemium ACCESS Resources:
- Family Business Interviews
- Advice From Leading Experts
- Monthly Feature