Family Matters | Forum 2015
The FAMILY MATTERS | FORUM 2015 was created as a setting for three distinct events, a farsighted “Think Tank”, a workshop specific to women in enterprising families and an anniversary celebration. These events were designed to provoke thought, nurture ideas and harness innovation over the course of five days. We brought together experts and family leaders from around the world to challenge the status quo, develop ideas never spoken of before and come together on the matters we hold near and dear to our hearts.
This resource is part of our Premium ACCESS Package
Already a member? Log in
- Family Business Interviews Peer perspectives on overcoming challenges and lessons learnt from both triumphs and failures.
- Advice From Leading Experts Expert advice on best practices and strategies for dealing with common and complex family business issues.
- Infographics A thought-provoking collection of family business tips, tricks and stats.
- Monthly Feature Special update and access to recently launched resources.
All we need is your name and email
Premium Access$ 299 / year
- Online Courses A combination of key concepts, expert advice and family perspectives addressing family business topics.
- Interactive Activities Tools that will guide your thought process towards the solutions that are right for your family, and business.
- Relatable Case Stories Relatable business family scenarios so you can learn how to better handle difficult situations.
- Enhanced Learning Experience Guided learning paths, printable workbooks, and facilitation tools.
- Preferential Rates to Events Reduced rates for Business Family Foundation and partner events.
- ALL Freemium ACCESS Resources:
- Family Business Interviews
- Advice From Leading Experts
- Monthly Feature