Exploring New Steps Today for Results in the Future
Speaker(s)Rogelio de los Santos
Content TypeAdvice From Leading Experts
Watch for FREE
Get access to this video and hundreds more!
All we need is your name and email.
Already a member? Log in
For the past two years, I’ve seen that now many families are waking up to the idea of connecting with intrapreneurship and innovation. And they are exploring potential initiatives that can help them visualize what steps they need to make today in order to generate or plant the seeds that will generate the plants or the trees that will rend the results in a time frame of 10 to 20, 30 years. Today some of these family businesses are thinking of engaging with programs that can help, not only the board and the CEO and his top line level but also specific teams within the organization that can help start this process with a method of exploration where they can help develop disruptive low end or new market initiatives as well as exploratory things or initiatives that can help them try totally new markets where they are not present today.
- How Do You Innovate in a Family Business Where the Older Generation is in Charge? Scott CarrFamily Business Interviews
- Adapting Family Businesses Over TimeJ. Arturo Zapata-GuizarFamily Business Interviews
- Ensuring Compatibility with the Existing Business Through Values & CultureJean BélangerFamily Business Interviews
- Hire the Most Talented Team MembersJean BélangerFamily Business Interviews
- Intrapreneurship as an Alternative to Traditional SuccessionJean BélangerFamily Business Interviews
- How Do You Bring Intrapreneurship to the Family Business?Jason FrohlichFamily Business Interviews