What type of owner are you?
Is it about the money, or the legacy?
Understanding your long-term goals and making sure all shareholders are working towards common objectives is crucial to maintaining harmony in both the family and the business.
TAKE 2 MINUTES TO CREATE YOUR OWNERSHIP MAP, AND COMPARE!
We will ask you the following questions:
- When making financial decisions, is the effect on your family’s wealth most important?
- Is your family strengthened by the legacy that comes with your business?
- Does your family contribute intangible benefits to the business?
- Should owners invest a portion of their wealth to groom the rising generation?
- Should the transition of shares be gradual, or only happen as an inheritance?
- Compare your answers to those of other shareholders to determine if your objectives are aligned.
ANSWERING THE QUESTION, WHAT DOES OWNERSHIP MEAN TO YOU?
FRANCOIS DE GASPÉ BEAUBIEN
Owner: The Best Job
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
What does ownership mean to you?
Total Emotional Attachment